Haley110 Firm Futon Mattress
A popular multi-purpose futon engineered to release a not too soft and not too firm feel. Generous amounts of highly resilient foam and polyester are utilized to create this futon that resists change in support after many years of use; guaranteed!
High-Tech begins here when HD Foam caters to the elite
- Comfort Level..Luxurious Firm
- Durability..10-12+ years, designed to resist changes in support for years
- Thickness..A TRUE 8"(14" of overstuffed goods compressed to perform inside an 8" border)
- Weight..per full size..45 pounds
- Popularity..#2 on the charts
- Home Style Use.. Sofa and Bed
- Frame Recommendations..can be used on a bi-fold frame or a platform bed style frame
- The Otis Grip Strips are highly recommended…1 pair
- Overcover..8" box recommended
- Cost..mid range
- 7 1/2 oz twill fabric provides proper strength to hold the tuft in the mattress.
- 9" of minimum 2.0 pound density foam provides the ability to keep the mattress looking and feeling good.
- A double layer of polyester top and bottom gives the mattress a clean finished look.
- Machine tufting reduces the thickness of the mattress to lock in its good look and feel.
- The tape edge closing process insures proper fit and finish of the mattress cover.
Bench Built - hand made quality assures uniformity and quality control on each futon.
Box Edges - for a TRUE reading of thickness, 8" or 6"
Overstuffed - generous amounts (approx. 14") of different combinations of highly resilient foam and fiber that create an "inside out" force against the mattress ticking that is necessary for proper and comfortable support, whether sitting or sleeping.
Tape Edge Closure - expert mattress tailoring operation that seals the comfort inside the mattress, insures proper placement of materials in the cover and reinforces the edges to present a clean tailored look instead of a "haphazardly stuffed look."
Compression Lace Tufting - This customized process alone will differentiate an Otis futon from any other! CLT serves to compress, strengthen and control the overstuffed cushioning materials. Our "button-less" tufting process forces the foam, fibers, springs an mattress fabric to work together to create a supportive synergy that produces a comfort level unique to each mattress… bottom line, your mattress will feel as supportive as it did on the first day.